- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I had a really weird dream tonight...
Me, my mom and my little sister were going to an amusement park... We split up with me and my little sister being together going on different rides etc etc... Then we went to some kind of an acrobats show, where we were the only viewers and it it turned out the acrobat was Jackson from Got7 and I somehow already knew that before.
We started talking with Jackson on different things, when I noticed my little sister wasn't wearing any underpants under her dress... So I whispered her where are your underpants (in estonian of course) Jackson recognized the estonian word for pants and started talking to us in Estonian that had a slight german accent...
We talked a bit and then we went and found my mother again to who I told exitedly all that had happened....
Me, my mom and my little sister were going to an amusement park... We split up with me and my little sister being together going on different rides etc etc... Then we went to some kind of an acrobats show, where we were the only viewers and it it turned out the acrobat was Jackson from Got7 and I somehow already knew that before.
We started talking with Jackson on different things, when I noticed my little sister wasn't wearing any underpants under her dress... So I whispered her where are your underpants (in estonian of course) Jackson recognized the estonian word for pants and started talking to us in Estonian that had a slight german accent...
We talked a bit and then we went and found my mother again to who I told exitedly all that had happened....