Appreciation I have a new sig so I wanna show it off! (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Ooh deep AND mysterious
(thank god I'll finally have a decent sig tomorrow)
Not gonna lie, I am LIVING for your current one as well!
But yeah, there is just this different feel from having a fancy one!
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Not gonna lie, I am LIVING for your current one as well!
But yeah, there is just this different feel from having a fancy one!
I wanted to do one from Jiyeon's Take a Hike but people told me to take the animal thing so I put it there whilst waiting for ANS' cb (which is tomorrow)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks so cool maru
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread