Appreciation I have now disposed of all my social media accounts (feels good) (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So in saying that I don't use twitter, facebook, or instagram anymore.
I hate social media with a passion. It's boring, it's always the same shit and it's too distracting from other things I want to do.

I am better off without it.

@Mairi @vogue @gayzone @Saythename17
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
That's a very good decision.

With social media it's impossible to focus on doing something, because we keep checking the notifications and memes 2000 times a day for easy dopamine.

Not to mention when someone dares to be wrong in the internet, and we must start an internet fight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what about discord?
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and jasque

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Willow
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
36
Reactions Received
55
Website
www.onastar.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
CHOICE
Gender
Female
I'm always happy for people that can do that. I'd like to do that someday. I think about how nice it would be if I could erase myself from the internet sometimes. I don't have much of a social life though. Right now it's good for me, but someday I'd like to get off of social media when I have a better social life outside the net.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
But... What about YouTube?
I still use youtube. Well I don't really. Just look at music videos mostly.
I was just saying I got rid of the big ones. (should have stated that on the title) oh well.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'm always happy for people that can do that. I'd like to do that someday. I think about how nice it would be if I could erase myself from the internet sometimes. I don't have much of a social life though. Right now it's good for me, but someday I'd like to get off of social media when I have a better social life outside the net.
I wish I could get rid of whatsapp, but people at my job and my brother use it so I have to...

It'd be so good to just be able to just turn off the phone for months without losing anything important.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread