COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I just can't decide on Itzy (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I just cant decide if I like them or not.

I really want to. They were supposed to be my next gen f(x). But they are just so hit or miss right now.

Dalla Dalla and Icy were my jams.

But Wannabe and Not Shy just didn't quite hit the spot for me.

The girls themselves though are great. Beautiful and talented young ladies. Although I'm worried about Lia. I already see some similarities with Sulli as far as fan backlash. Hopefully she ignores it.

I guess their next comeback will be the deciding factor.

Are you full on board with Itzy or hesitant like me right now?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Can´t call myself a fan, just out of fairness ,but they have caught my eye despite my preference for boy groups. Their songs are catchy, nothing too special just yet, but pleasant.
Lia is my favourite. I hope she ignores it and concentrates on the love she is surely receiving.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
ya mama
hopefully their concept will mature similarly to fx idk how much longer they can just sing about being diFfREnT

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Everglow >>>>>> ITZY for me out of so called 4th gen ggs, also (g)i-dle n not to mention æspa.

Stan Everglow, @Drew_B stream LaDiDa, and stan æspa @Drew_B n stream Black Mamba, also anticipate 'Forever' their cover song special release soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread