I just can't decide on Itzy (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I just cant decide if I like them or not.

I really want to. They were supposed to be my next gen f(x). But they are just so hit or miss right now.

Dalla Dalla and Icy were my jams.

But Wannabe and Not Shy just didn't quite hit the spot for me.

The girls themselves though are great. Beautiful and talented young ladies. Although I'm worried about Lia. I already see some similarities with Sulli as far as fan backlash. Hopefully she ignores it.

I guess their next comeback will be the deciding factor.

Are you full on board with Itzy or hesitant like me right now?
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Can´t call myself a fan, just out of fairness ,but they have caught my eye despite my preference for boy groups. Their songs are catchy, nothing too special just yet, but pleasant.
Lia is my favourite. I hope she ignores it and concentrates on the love she is surely receiving.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B and Willow
Joined
7 August 2019
Messages
402
Reactions Received
741
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
56
Fandom
ya mama
hopefully their concept will mature similarly to fx idk how much longer they can just sing about being diFfREnT
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,104
Reactions Received
52,969
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
173,017
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Everglow >>>>>> ITZY for me out of so called 4th gen ggs, also (g)i-dle n not to mention æspa.

Stan Everglow, @Drew_B stream LaDiDa, and stan æspa @Drew_B n stream Black Mamba, also anticipate 'Forever' their cover song special release soon.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread