- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,730
- Reactions Received
- 55,567
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 286,333
????I want some spiders!
this thread is from like 10 months ago lol
????I want some spiders!
I know, people keep resurrecting them!????
this thread is from like 10 months ago lol
kind of ironic given who the OP of the thread is!!!I know, people keep resurrecting them!
i support my threads being necroedkind of ironic given who the OP of the thread is!!!
but the question is why do you want some spiders? got an fly/mosquito problem?
Time to not let your fears control you my friend!blocked
too scary cantTime to not let your fears control you my friend!![]()
Not true, every fear can be overcome.too scary cant
recently my son has really been into bug vs bug battles (and like half of them feature spiders lol)Spiders are awesome