I Just Realized Something About f(x) (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
it is SM that is kinda the standard goal right?
Suili is the one that surprised me I thought she hated singing/music.
I kinda figured it was coming at some point considering her collab with Dean (?)
I think she just didn't like being in f(x)/Their music
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,700
Reactions Received
93,504
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,153
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I kinda figured it was coming at some point considering her collab with Dean (?)
I think she just didn't like being in f(x)/Their music
I think she just did not like that life. she never wanted to be a idol she wanted to act and her idol friends are almost all actors or went that was as fast as they could (like Jiyoung)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well Krystal did focus on acting :wimwim:
but who knows? maybe we will get one soon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread