- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
I Know School's In Session But We Need To Talk About AFTER SCHOOL
I know all you students are busy learning basket weaving and how to code and working on becoming future leaders of the world.
But we gotta take a time out.
Drop the books. The laptops. The study guides.
What you need right now is some AFTER SCHOOL.
This song came up in my recs the other day and I realized this is what was missing from our modern education system.
2nd gen kpop wonder.
YouTube is the best teacher.
I know all you students are busy learning basket weaving and how to code and working on becoming future leaders of the world.
But we gotta take a time out.
Drop the books. The laptops. The study guides.
What you need right now is some AFTER SCHOOL.
This song came up in my recs the other day and I realized this is what was missing from our modern education system.
2nd gen kpop wonder.
YouTube is the best teacher.