I left a music group on facebook (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Because----- I mentioned kpop and some guy in his own words said "it's over manufactured rubbish"

He jelly they make millions while he is a dead beat lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,133
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,891
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah, he was being a jealous asshat and an outright bully. You were right to leave that group!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
yeah, he was being a jealous asshat and an outright bully. You were right to leave that group!
He just seemed like an a hole and self pride and crap.
He could also been seen as racist depending on the person and context.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,133
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,891
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I can also relate. I became inactive on another forum bc somebody sent Simple Plan fans (me included) a DT for listening to them. She was like "Y'all are dead for listening to SP". I continued to post, though, thinking she was just harshly expressing her opinion, but then I ran into her again and she was like "Didn't I tell you to die?" so yeah, I left that group for good after that.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I can also relate. I became inactive on another forum bc somebody sent Simple Plan fans (me included) a DT for listening to them. She was like "Y'all are dead for listening to SP". I continued to post, though, thinking she was just harshly expressing her opinion, but then I ran into her again and she was like "Didn't I tell you to die?" so yeah, I left that group for good after that.
What a bitch, pardon my language..
did you report her?
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,133
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,891
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
Because----- I mentioned kpop and some guy in his own words said "it's over manufactured rubbish"
... and K-Pop sounds all the same.
... all K-Pop idols get exploited by their management.
... K-Pop idols can't sing without Auto-Tune.
... K-Pop idols can't play any instruments.

leatylrs-friends.gif


Since I discovered K-Pop, it saved my nerves to not join other music forums anymore. Closed-mindedness is a phase. Some leave it behind, many don’t.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread