I like math (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is not a joke or anything like that... I really really like math!

I like solving exercises and I like figuring out solutions. At the moment I am even taking 2 online extra courses on math.
I'm really happy rn because I just completed the 1st test on one of those online courses. I think I did pretty damn good!

I spent like 4 hours figuring that shiz out and I got it done and now I feel really proud of myself!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I liked it most of the time, though depended a bit what kind of math. Anything related to economy and business wasn't for me xd
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I like math, but I'm not good at it. I despise analyzing literature or language arts, but I seem to be strong in that area.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
My mom is a math teacher and she is basically you, she loved to get stuff done and solve stuff unlike me :lazypotato: I'm the opposite, I like letting my brain do nothing most of the time instead of pondering on such stuff
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
nice do my logarithm homework i hate it
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am quite good at math but I always hated it
 
  • Haha
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread