- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
It is mainly because they are at the moment stuck in this transition period....
I am missing Mark... (And Haechan too, now that I think about it) and I miss the interactions. OT5 Dream we have promoting atm is great... But they are missing something and they themselves are feeling it aswell! (At least as far as I can see)
It is mainly that we all know that this is the end of the 1st gen of Dream and next year when 00-line graduates the 2nd gen of dream will begin. I am sure that when that happens all of these sad feelings will go away, since I will have new babies to love and dote over, not this lowkey sad mess of a unit that it is right now.
I am missing Mark... (And Haechan too, now that I think about it) and I miss the interactions. OT5 Dream we have promoting atm is great... But they are missing something and they themselves are feeling it aswell! (At least as far as I can see)
It is mainly that we all know that this is the end of the 1st gen of Dream and next year when 00-line graduates the 2nd gen of dream will begin. I am sure that when that happens all of these sad feelings will go away, since I will have new babies to love and dote over, not this lowkey sad mess of a unit that it is right now.