Appreciation "I love beautiful women" especially in pretty dresses (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
the woman in the orange dress is gorgeous :hayshook:

am i seeing wrong or is that mei qi ?? :wat: she looks amazing
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and QueenB
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
that's Wang Ju! And yep that's Mei qi! Her pictures were so beautiful
i could hardly believe it. i haven't seen her since she left korea :pepecry1:i'm glad she's flourishing in china though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Willow

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I love Chinese female celebrity red carpet photos. They really know how to dress for the occasion. They all look amazing. :sj_weary:
Korean celebrities on the other hand for whatever reason love to dress DOWN. I'll never understand why they wear the most basic outfits to award ceremonies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and Willow
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
thank you:maheart: she truly is a goddess
yes, yes she is
I love Chinese female celebrity red carpet photos. They really know how to dress for the occasion. They all look amazing. :sj_weary:
Korean celebrities on the other hand for whatever reason love to dress DOWN. I'll never understand why they wear the most basic outfits to award ceremonies.
Sameee there's a few fashion/celebrity celebration things going on so i'm seeing a lot of gorgeous women on my TL
lol! Well Korean beauty does seem to value natural and subtle looks so I wouldn't be surprised if fashion was also more subdued
women are so hot it should be illegal
yessssss they are all so gorgeous
truly. Might make a second thread for the other events or feature the dudes
The first one is my favourite along with MeiQi
That's Xi Mengyao and she's so beautiful but she's a model so t makes sense lol
I love MeiQi's dress and just how they styled her in general she looks so pretty~
all gorgeous but wtf with that padlock shredded paper dress
lmao yeah I didn't get the padlock thing but I thought her pictures were pretty lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread