- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,396
- Reactions Received
- 41,058
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 239,056
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
It's mingyu, a hot man, who wouldn't knowI’m so shocked. How did you know?
![]()
It's mingyu, a hot man, who wouldn't know![]()
The ceiling?
Wow, the things you can notice... I didn't even pay attention to the soda cans.The ceiling?
How Coups and DK have their soda cans positioned the same way?
i got it!!!!!
Follicle 7b2 on Jeonghan's head![]()
I honestly dont know why I noticed the soda cans with the amount of arms and men in one clip x.xWow, the things you can notice... I didn't even pay attention to the soda cans.
More like I needed to check IF there are soda cans.![]()
I honestly dont know why I noticed the soda cans with the amount of arms and men in one clip x.x
The ceiling?
How Coups and DK have their soda cans positioned the same way?
i got it!!!!!
Follicle 7b2 on Jeonghan's head![]()
i made that upyou can name hair follicles??? Or did you make that up?
I make threads about Mingyu, but never about Mingialso not my ADD brain confusing Mingyu and Mingi, making me mistakenly register the group as Ateez, not Seventeen lol![]()
ah, gotchaI make threads about Mingyu, but never about Mingi![]()
Lmao yeah it is. But I don't mindThat's dangerous, tbh.![]()