Rumor I might be going to jail :( (3 Viewers)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Damn...
Did you really?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LMAO I had seen your threads, first for SM stans and now JYP, but I didn't think you'd actually turn it into an AKP article, and AKP twitter account actually tweeted it out :haylul:

What a joke of a website lmao, taking a joke thread and running with it as an actual article :lisalaugh:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh lol.. User made articles were such weird concept, especially when someone doesn't approve them before they come out. But tweeting them too as news articles? AKP might be in trouble as well.

Poor Drew though, seems your trolling was taken pretty seriously. :jisoosmh:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Oh lol.. User made articles were such weird concept, especially when someone doesn't approve them before they come out. But tweeting them too as news articles? AKP might be in trouble as well.

Poor Drew though, seems your trolling was taken pretty seriously. :jisoosmh:
I actually enjoyed reading those threads lol but they should've stayed in the forum :yolk:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually enjoyed reading those threads lol but they should've stayed in the forum :yolk:
They aren't bad as threads, but most of them rly aren't journalism :jisoosmh: There has been times when people take clearly usermade articles as news articles so it can be pretty problematic.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
They aren't bad as threads, but most of them rly aren't journalism :jisoosmh: There has been times when people take clearly usermade articles as news articles so it can be pretty problematic.
Yeah it's fun as a shitpost, coz forum users know it's in jest :yolk:
When you put out a legit article and even tweet it, stan Twitter will tear it apart :yolk:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
damn even tweeting it .... insane
 

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I thought Drew was banned from posting akp articles. AKP staff really need to check their articles much better. Even tweeting about it lmao :lisalaugh:

The post was fun in the forum, nobody took it seriously. People from twitter or facebook don't know Drew so they got triggered :lisalaugh:

Well I hope nothing bad happens to you Drew. Also I feel like trolling in akp articles might not be such a good idea in the future.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hopefully it will blow over in a few days.

I cant afford to be sued by a Big 3 company.
You are probably fine... it might be hard for kpop company to sue internationally since they would have to deal with defamination laws of two countries as well as other inconveniencies. I mean I don't think South Korean police has still catched that Canadian guy who sent tons of bomb threats to Apink's events.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hopefully it will blow over in a few days.

I cant afford to be sued by a Big 3 company.
Do they even know ur identity to sue u? (You could do a Saul Goodman n go on the run{hv u watched Breaking Bad? Or Better Call Saul or El Camino?}
Stay safe bruh n if u go on the run say hi to Saul Goodman.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is Drew's 2nd moment of fame, I remember when some Reveluv made a Red Velvet- from hated to loved video and they used one of his AKP posts to show RV was hated :lisalaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread