- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
I was bored. And now I'll be sharing a bed with serial killers and rapists.
:(
I actually enjoyed reading those threads lol but they should've stayed in the forumOh lol.. User made articles were such weird concept, especially when someone doesn't approve them before they come out. But tweeting them too as news articles? AKP might be in trouble as well.
Poor Drew though, seems your trolling was taken pretty seriously.![]()
They aren't bad as threads, but most of them rly aren't journalismI actually enjoyed reading those threads lol but they should've stayed in the forum![]()
Yeah it's fun as a shitpost, coz forum users know it's in jestThey aren't bad as threads, but most of them rly aren't journalismThere has been times when people take clearly usermade articles as news articles so it can be pretty problematic.
You are probably fine... it might be hard for kpop company to sue internationally since they would have to deal with defamination laws of two countries as well as other inconveniencies. I mean I don't think South Korean police has still catched that Canadian guy who sent tons of bomb threats to Apink's events.Hopefully it will blow over in a few days.
I cant afford to be sued by a Big 3 company.
Do they even know ur identity to sue u? (You could do a Saul Goodman n go on the run{hv u watched Breaking Bad? Or Better Call Saul or El Camino?}Hopefully it will blow over in a few days.
I cant afford to be sued by a Big 3 company.
Ask them to make an apology article lolHopefully it will blow over in a few days.
I cant afford to be sued by a Big 3 company.