this guy at work/my friend (I think?) frustrates me to no end. He is the most negative and cynical person ever......... he's good and hard working and smart but omg....... he was saying how none of us should even exist because the world is filled with pain and suffering and I was like yea it is but how is it better if there's nothing and no one there to begin with.. at some point I wanted to say "I've suffered too.." only for him to stop me and say "You didn't suffer enough" lol what the heck would you know about my hell.... he's a good man but he thinks he's had it so bad even though the things he mentions are things that have happened to literally all of us...... but he takes it so personally and now doesn't give anyone or anything a chance, he is sooo extreme my gosh........ and that was just disrespectful to me.... just because I'm smiling even these days when things are hard for me, doesn't mean I don't know about pain and it's not a competition geez..... like I just wanna grab him and shake him, I hope he snaps out of it someday grrr >_<
Last edited: