Appreciation I miss this time go short team.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I still find it a highly 'something but I can't put my finger on wat it means datapoint' tat the 5 eldest in birth order are all shorties but starting from Yuri to Yoona, their height is taller than the rest. It's fascinating but no idea why the 3 born in US, n Taeyeon & Hyoyeon are short compared to those born after. It's not which year as Yuri was born in Korea same as Hyoyeon, just a few mths later. It will probably be a mystery to me forever. It all works tho in the end. LOL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread