I need a GG to fill in this gap (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
GGs have been kinda missing for a more EDM focused genre.
Blackpink is the closest to it so far, right now, but not really what I'd love to hear.
Red Velvet included it in their Zimzalabim song, that short EDM drop in between.

What I would love to hear from any Girl Group is something similar to this.



Sure, many drops sound like a more in your face EDM type of vibe but it's just the drop and nothing more, limiting to that specific area of a song instead of pulling it throughout.
I honestly think if a GG had a sound like Neon Jungle I'd drop A.C.E from #1 :susPepe:



In K-Pop terms, I'd say these 2 song fit the most from the ones I know, but I still want more than that

 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Stan Cherry Bullet
They have nothing you're looking for and that's exactly what you need :maheart:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The closest I know of would be CLC. Try Black Dress and the Crystyle album.
I really enjoyed their last 2-3 comebacks, so they are going into the right direction but there's still something missing for me
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
The closest I know of would be CLC. Try Black Dress and the Crystyle album.
I really enjoyed their last 2-3 comebacks, so they are going into the right direction but there's still something missing for me
I'll try the album tho since I don't think I've listened to it before besides Hobgoblin
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Liar is probably the best one, ngl. Tell me what your favorite song is after you listen to them~
While I still like Hobgoblin the most Liar is definitely the 2nd best of the album, the rest were okay at most tho
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
try Exid
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread