- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
GGs have been kinda missing for a more EDM focused genre.
Blackpink is the closest to it so far, right now, but not really what I'd love to hear.
Red Velvet included it in their Zimzalabim song, that short EDM drop in between.
What I would love to hear from any Girl Group is something similar to this.
Sure, many drops sound like a more in your face EDM type of vibe but it's just the drop and nothing more, limiting to that specific area of a song instead of pulling it throughout.
I honestly think if a GG had a sound like Neon Jungle I'd drop A.C.E from #1
In K-Pop terms, I'd say these 2 song fit the most from the ones I know, but I still want more than that
Blackpink is the closest to it so far, right now, but not really what I'd love to hear.
Red Velvet included it in their Zimzalabim song, that short EDM drop in between.
What I would love to hear from any Girl Group is something similar to this.
Sure, many drops sound like a more in your face EDM type of vibe but it's just the drop and nothing more, limiting to that specific area of a song instead of pulling it throughout.
I honestly think if a GG had a sound like Neon Jungle I'd drop A.C.E from #1
In K-Pop terms, I'd say these 2 song fit the most from the ones I know, but I still want more than that