- Joined
- 23 April 2024
- Messages
- 1,287
- Reactions Received
- 1,314
- Website
- chaebaekchoi.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,324
- Fandom
- monbebe
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
oooh okay thanks 😍😍They usually play songs that are “trending”. Probably Heya and Sheesh would be some good ones to learn. Maybe even Drama. I don’t know what’s popular for boy groups besides deja vu
oh man 😰it depends where you are but in my experience newjeans, blackpink, twice, red velvet, bts, stray kids, nct, probably zb1 now are going to be played no matter what, now for the songs probably their most recent? sheesh and heya will probably show up, and if you're in an area that likes ggs then midas touch probably will appear. occasionally they might have a throwback (I've heard boom boom, rumor, I am the best, gee as throwbacks before)
ohh 🤔 i haven’t even heard that song yet, i thought you were talking about ateez
i tried doing that last night but then i fell asleep 😭😭I would recommend watching other random dances on yt
no, i live in the united states!lose my breath, sheesh, heya, magnetic, and maestro (these are all trending ^^)
btw do you live in korea? (i’m just wondering cause idk where else they have kpop random dances)![]()
stray kids feat charlie puthno, i live in the united states!
who is Lose My Breath by??