COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

I need level up season 4 .... (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
happy RV members hanging out to make my life better :)

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
yeah, S*S G*y* D**j**n messed up 1 and a half yrs of RV full grp activities-even tho Wendy n Joy debuted solo last yr, it dint feel the same. i mean it was also a 2 yr pandemic fuster cluck-but it might hv been more bearable if Wendy wasnt injured for so long. Bu:quest without Wendy was not a replacement for Level Up 4 with OT 5; maybe in 2022, do ya think we'll get S4, rand?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
yeah, S*S G*y* D**j**n messed up 1 and a half yrs of RV full grp activities-even tho Wendy n Joy debuted solo last yr, it dint feel the same. i mean it was also a 2 yr pandemic fuster cluck-but it might hv been more bearable if Wendy wasnt injured for so long. Bu:quest without Wendy was not a replacement for Level Up 4 with OT 5; maybe in 2022, do ya think we'll get S4, rand?
The girls have said that level up 4 is just waiting for covid stuff. So i do expect it ... when is the question.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Bless them all. Can't wait for a comeback.
:nekolove:

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
The girls have said that level up 4 is just waiting for covid stuff. So i do expect it ... when is the question.
True. Looking forward to when Level Up 4 is made. I'll be watching it for sure.
:pikahappy:

Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
i hvnt been keeping up with everything RV related, i think i followed/listened more in 2019 Reve Fest 1,2,3 when i was just a casual fan.

i tried after i fell in love with Aseul but it wasnt the same for me in 2021, no Level up thrilling project s2 or bu:quest s2 or it was just too much pandemic for me.

Queendom wasnt wat i hoped for/or wasnt enuf for me in 2021, ig i was hoping/expecting Psycho/Monster/Naughty follow-up/sequel but got Red concept in Queendom

(i still hvnt listened to non-title tracks yet which i just read r more velvet-y).

oh i did listen to Pose during some performances but hvnt come to conclusion abt my response to it yet. my bad, ig im not a full reveluv only Aseul fan.srry.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss them so much~

ParksQueen301

Park boys are king
Reactions Received
Website
www.tumblr.com
KS Coins
Fandom
multi
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss them, too @yeji , and BTS. The latter is why they've been slipping down my list lately - bc they've been inactive.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread