I need validation so please ask me homework questions you have (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Im going to fail my computer science class I can already feel it :umjicry:

So if you have questions on homework feel free to ask me

If its math ill most likely be able to help, if it's any other subject its not guaranteed but its still possible so ask away :sanapray:

If its computer science and its not extremely basic theres no way but I can still try

Update: Im going to fail my probability class too :umjicry:
 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
How do you solve a cubed radical in the numerator?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How do you solve a cubed radical in the numerator?
By that do you mean a problem similar to √ x^3/z where theyre different numbers?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
If you remove Woohyun from infinite what is the level of depression @raymondchouku will experience?
Well if we use a likert scale where 1 is the most depressed and 7 is the least depressed we can quantify the general depression you would feel. Infinite has 6 members currently. However, Woohyun is your bias so his presence has a higher weight than the other 5 members. If we assume you like him twice as much then we can take a base depression of 4 which is right in the middle. Then we take the 4 points because we assume that you would be negatively affected by any member leaving. We then multiply 4 by 2 because we are assuming that Woohyun is twice as important and divide the result by 6, after which we subtract the result from 4. You can do the math for the last part.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
How do I memorize my Spanish vocab words in fifteen minutes
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Well if we use a likert scale where 1 is the most depressed and 7 is the least depressed we can quantify the general depression you would feel. Infinite has 6 members currently. However, Woohyun is your bias so his presence has a higher weight than the other 5 members. If we assume you like him twice as much then we can take a base depression of 4 which is right in the middle. Then we take the 4 points because we assume that you would be negatively affected by any member leaving. We then multiply 4 by 2 because we are assuming that Woohyun is twice as important and divide the result by 6, after which we subtract the result from 4. You can do the math for the last part.
Don't forget the 5% for margin of error 😅 🤣
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How do I memorize my Spanish vocab words in fifteen minutes
The most effective way of memorizing foreign vocab is finding connections to words in a language you're familiar with. The word has to somehow relate to the definition, but it doesn't need to be an easy or obvious relation. In fact, having a ridiculous relation can sometimes help because it's so outlandish it's memorable
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
ngl... In my stats class I sat next to a "hot" smart girl who always got a 95 on exams... If I just happened to peak at her answers in a stealthy manner, it wasn't that bad. lmao.. But Probability and Stats can be frustrating. Some of the formulas I don't even understand to this day. Interestingly though, I had to do quantitative research for my senior project and the software used is just point and click and doesn't require math... So, I have found that sometimes the only thing that matters is getting a C- in some classes.. lol
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ngl... In my stats class I sat next to a "hot" smart girl who always got a 95 on exams... If I just happened to peak at her answers in a stealthy manner, it wasn't that bad. lmao.. But Probability and Stats can be frustrating. Some of the formulas I don't even understand to this day. Interestingly though, I had to do quantitative research for my senior project and the software used is just point and click and doesn't require math... So, I have found that sometimes the only thing that matters is getting a C- in some classes.. lol
That's generally how it is
You learn for the final and then promptly forget it and never need it in the future :wimwim:
I had to do a heavy stat based project for a local government agency in the UAE and I did just fine without remembering any stats
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The most effective way of memorizing foreign vocab is finding connections to words in a language you're familiar with. The word has to somehow relate to the definition, but it doesn't need to be an easy or obvious relation. In fact, having a ridiculous relation can sometimes help because it's so outlandish it's memorable
I found this true in Social Science too. lol... Even though its not a foreign language... Like when learning the difference between Quantitative and Qualitative for Sociology 101 class, I just remembered that Quantitative has an N therefore it involves numbers 😅
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What's the probability of you stanning Red Velvet?
I tend to only Stan groups when I like over 60% of their title tracks or more. Red Velvet has had 18 title tracks, of which I have liked 6, making their success rate 33%. We can find the number of songs needed to be a bit for me to stan by using the formula (6+x)/(18+y)=3/5. At best, if we assume every single song from them in the future I enjoy they would need 12 hit songs in order for me to consider stanning
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
I tend to only Stan groups when I like over 60% of their title tracks or more. Red Velvet has had 18 title tracks, of which I have liked 6, making their success rate 33%. We can find the number of songs needed to be a bit for me to stan by using the formula (6+x)/(18+y)=3/5. At best, if we assume every single song from them in the future I enjoy they would need 12 hit songs in order for me to consider stanning
Gotta consider the bsides tho!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What're the odds of Seulgi going solo this year?
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Gotta consider the bsides tho!
I dont listen to enough bsides from groups I dont stan so it wouldnt make a big enough effect
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread