News I.O.I Will Return As 9 Members In October 2019 (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
It's bit weird that Somi isn't taking apart, you would think the reunion would benefit everyone involved.
Yeah exactly. And plus it's in October. I mean, does Somi have another comeback planned? Omg please don't tell me The Black Label is planning to collide the two promotion periods... :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yesss Soompi just confirmed it as well ^^


Hmm probably the standard 3 weeks?
Then I’m excited 😆 as I really liked ioi do you know how long they’ll be active as a group
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it'll be cool to see what they do for this reunion. It's unfortunate that Somi and Yeunjung couldn't join
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah exactly. And plus it's in October. I mean, does Somi have another comeback planned? Omg please don't tell me The Black Label is planning to collide the two promotion periods... :nayeonisdone:
And it's still YG promotions so even if they would have sth planned for October they would release it early 2020 at best :rosesmug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread