I should write (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
more poems

give me ideas yo

i am out of sync so to speak.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I start by asking a question, something you had asked a whole ago but never got an answer. Heck that could be a poem itself. Anything can be a poem if you put thought and feeling.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I start by asking a question, something you had asked a whole ago but never got an answer. Heck that could be a poem itself. Anything can be a poem if you put thought and feeling.
I do not remember that

I am held back by fear
nothing ever feels clear
more like a fog
that surrounds me
choking my own words
I am a flightless bird
with feelings and emotions
the world is in slow motion
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faerie

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
Describe how it holding you back, put more drama behind it.For example my biggest fear is change. Like I wanna fly like a bird but fear is the scissors that clipped my wings, keeping me grounded. Believe I am safe on the ground, nothing here can hurt me. But Birds are meant to soar, to take on the wind.

And continue on this poem, I would compare the ground is where the dirt stays- I am not dirt. I am a bird with clipped wings .Add a few more details how birds are free.And end it with something that ties it altogether. And after all this I realized. Fear did not clipped my wings. I am not like a bird but dirt, for as long as I stay on this ground- I will always be dirt.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't want to make it over complicated : /

but your advice is noted

I just hope I can research some of my inspiring poets themes and style, I will learn a lot from them
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
more poems

give me ideas yo

i am out of sync so to speak.
Writing is good for the soul. But I'd not limit myself to a specific genre. Just start writing and see where it takes you. When you say that you are 'out of sync', you could start there. You could start a post-apocalyptic fiction story/poem where people try to find the last remnants of harmony and beauty while trying to rebuild their world.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Writing is good for the soul. But I'd not limit myself to a specific genre. Just start writing and see where it takes you. When you say that you are 'out of sync', you could start there. You could start a post-apocalyptic fiction story/poem where people try to find the last remnants of harmony and beauty while trying to rebuild their world.
I used to write like that years ago
but it felt too much was put into it
like just a wall of text

I am open to any ideas
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
I used to write like that years ago
but it felt too much was put into it
like just a wall of text

I am open to any ideas
What are your interests? Music? You could write song lyrics. You could write a novel series about a fictional Metal band or K-Pop group.

Or you could learn drawing your own Manga (another way of storytelling).
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
What are your interests? Music? You could write song lyrics. You could write a novel series about a fictional Metal band or K-Pop group.

Or you could learn drawing your own manga (another way of storytelling).
I do poems based on my ethnicity
and seasons, dark stuff
like murder and death but with wit in there.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
AFAIR you wrote that you have Scandinavian roots too?
It hasn't been proven yet.
because family history from my grandmother
said we did, but apparently it's not true

I do have irish/scottish ancestry however
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,442
Reactions Received
9,458
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,882
Gender
Male
It hasn't been proven yet.
because family history from my grandmother
said we did, but apparently it's not true

I do have irish/scottish ancestry however
Asian and Irish/Scottish. Wow!

One of my favorite Twitch Streamers (Neenoh) is Filipino and Scottish. AFAIK I'm only German. Yep, it's boring. :joshmeh:

If you are interested in Irish and Scottish history, you could write stories about the Middle Ages or ancient Asian history. There were enough dark times and murders (if you like that topic).
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Asian and Irish/Scottish. Wow!

One of my favorite Twitch Streamers (Neenoh) is Filipino and Scottish. AFAIK I'm only German. Yep, it's boring. :joshmeh:

If you are interested in Irish and Scottish history, you could write stories about the Middle Ages or ancient Asian history. There were enough dark times and murders (if you like that topic).
The asian is more chinese ethnicity

I have wrote some epic poems.
I forget what defines that but it was a nice write up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread