- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Eww I'll be on the Joe side thanks, instead of the pander to everyone to look cool Nick side coz that's the only way he can get stansglad you weren't bothered by the daddy part
but still. Nick is a king and the best
Eww I'll be on the Joe side thanks, instead of the pander to everyone to look cool Nick side coz that's the only way he can get stans![]()
thanks compahave fun compa![]()
I have no idea what that is but stan Joe![]()
![]()
and I will be happy on the Nick side. [ and it doesn't help that I loved his character the most on Scream Queens]
it was a fun show following the example of American Horror Story but with a more comedic twist.I have no idea what that is but stan Joe![]()
What is an Ariit was a fun show following the example of American Horror Story but with a more comedic twist.
Even Ari acted in a few episodes
the new princess of Pop. Pay your respects smh.What is an Ari![]()
Well she has a good ass sothe new princess of Pop. Pay your respects smh.
Well she has a good ass so![]()
Never paid much attention to thather vocals are good too tho
I am sure that I will have fun. My bestie is coming with me and we will stay at cologne for a few days too so it should be very enjoyableOmg, I'm so jealous! I hope you'll have fun, I'm sure it'll be awesome ahh.