I slowly am getting way too excited (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:irenecrazy: glad you weren't bothered by the daddy part

but still. Nick is a king and the best
Eww I'll be on the Joe side thanks, instead of the pander to everyone to look cool Nick side coz that's the only way he can get stans :irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eww I'll be on the Joe side thanks, instead of the pander to everyone to look cool Nick side coz that's the only way he can get stans :irenecrazy:
:irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: and I will be happy on the Nick side. [ and it doesn't help that I loved his character the most on Scream Queens]
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: :irenecrazy: and I will be happy on the Nick side. [ and it doesn't help that I loved his character the most on Scream Queens]
I have no idea what that is but stan Joe :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have no idea what that is but stan Joe :lisalaugh:
it was a fun show following the example of American Horror Story but with a more comedic twist.
Even Ari acted in a few episodes
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
it was a fun show following the example of American Horror Story but with a more comedic twist.
Even Ari acted in a few episodes
What is an Ari :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: gongchan and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Omg, I'm so jealous! I hope you'll have fun, I'm sure it'll be awesome ahh.
I am sure that I will have fun. My bestie is coming with me and we will stay at cologne for a few days too so it should be very enjoyable
 
  • Love
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread