- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Yeah I do have other neurological issues which is why I didn’t really think of it for a long time.can be connected to some other neurological issues. don´t jump to conclusions so quickly. the worst thing to do is using Internet for self-diagnosis :). people just feel they have every illness of the world and will die tomorrow.
if it is an ongoing issue, I hope you´ll find a good specialist that can help you, explain the reasons to you and make you feel all in all better.
yes, they are. I hope everything goes well though and that they can be dealt with. good luck ♥Yeah I do have other neurological issues which is why I didn’t really think of it for a long time.
it’s been going on for a while so I plan on scheduling an appointment because tics are annoying enough as they are.