I think I have Tourette’s lmao (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I thought they were just tics but the more and more I’m reading up on Tourette’s I’m def sure I have them :wimwim:



bc I totally forgot I had tics last year and when I was younger too smh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
can be connected to some other neurological issues. don´t jump to conclusions so quickly. the worst thing to do is using Internet for self-diagnosis :). people just feel they have every illness of the world and will die tomorrow.

if it is an ongoing issue, I hope you´ll find a good specialist that can help you, explain the reasons to you and make you feel all in all better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
can be connected to some other neurological issues. don´t jump to conclusions so quickly. the worst thing to do is using Internet for self-diagnosis :). people just feel they have every illness of the world and will die tomorrow.

if it is an ongoing issue, I hope you´ll find a good specialist that can help you, explain the reasons to you and make you feel all in all better.
Yeah I do have other neurological issues which is why I didn’t really think of it for a long time.

it’s been going on for a while so I plan on scheduling an appointment because tics are annoying enough as they are.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yeah I do have other neurological issues which is why I didn’t really think of it for a long time.

it’s been going on for a while so I plan on scheduling an appointment because tics are annoying enough as they are.
yes, they are. I hope everything goes well though and that they can be dealt with. good luck ♥
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,819
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Good luck with your treatment if you do have it! I don't have Tourette's, but I did use to have to see a neurologist - there's meds you can take for it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread