I think im done with that other site again (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Just got banned for a thread about the 5 things I hate most about kpop. Didn't even call anyone or any group out. Got an instant ban for my opinion.

I haven't been posting on that site or this one that much recently anyway cause I'm just about done with kpop but it's still annoying as fuck.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,416
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Just got banned for a thread about the 5 things I hate most about kpop. Didn't even call anyone or any group out. Got an instant ban for my opinion.

I haven't been posting on that site or this one that much recently anyway cause I'm just about done with kpop but it's still annoying as fuck.
lol i saw that thread .... gotta be the pink hair thing lol bg stans are unforgiving.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I just said how cringy it is that skinny boy groups with pink hair always act hard in their music videos.
That sounds very specific :wimwim:
I actually love pink haired male idols so much lol
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I remember when I banned you for a year for more than that. I just stopped on by and saw that. :susPepe: Welcome back though, Drew. I hope I can see more of your content for here :sanapray:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
post it here.

1. Survival shows: Fuck your scripted "reality shows" JYP. You're not a nugu company that needs help.

2. KPop fans: Calm the fuck down. It's just insignificant pop music.

3. Boy Groups: skinny boys with pink hair acting hard. Worst human invention since the atom bomb.

5. Finger hearts: Too lazy to learn real sign language.


Bonus.

KPop reactors: Fans reacting to kPop videos the same way people reacted to the WTC collapsing on 9/11.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
1. Survival shows: Fuck your scripted "reality shows" JYP. You're not a nugu company that needs help.

2. KPop fans: Calm the fuck down. It's just insignificant pop music.

3. Boy Groups: skinny boys with pink hair acting hard. Worst human invention since the atom bomb.

5. Finger hearts: Too lazy to learn real sign language.


Bonus.

KPop reactors: Fans reacting to kPop videos the same way people reacted to the WTC collapsing on 9/11.
Hey, at least KS edited it compared to other sites deleting it lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I don't why there was even a ban in the first place. the 5 things seem perfectly valid to me.
especially the pop music mention I agree with that so much.

it's just everyday pop music, I don't see it being any more meaningful than other pop. :: /
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I don't why there was even a ban in the first place. the 5 things seem perfectly valid to me.
especially the pop music mention I agree with that so much.

it's just everyday pop music, I don't see it being any more meaningful than other pop. :: /
And they didn't even lock the thread. So obviously it wasn't that bad if it's still open for people to debate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
And they didn't even lock the thread. So obviously it wasn't that bad if it's still open for people to debate.
Some people are lame.... and that's odd. You'd think they would lock it with the thread starter gone. : /
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread