Rumor I thought Jun was a T-ara stan when I saw this :( (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship

Don't ask why he did that

Or maybe he IS a T-ara stan? :pepesmug: And this is his way of showing it? After all, they're huge in China 🤯
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,266
Reactions Received
4,132
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
61,407
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
I think the meaning of Roly Poly is even if you push it back it would return to you(T-ara their song basically also is about that lol). Maybe he tried to flip his shoe in a way it would return to him but it didn't work out well. 😄
 

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,812
Reactions Received
6,362
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,046
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
I think the meaning of Roly Poly is even if you push it back it would return to you(T-ara their song basically also is about that lol). Maybe he tried to flip his shoe in a way it would return to him but it didn't work out well. 😄
Or he could have meant no matter what, the shoe always rolls so it's right way up. :llama_thug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread