I tried putting milk in first before the cereal today (1 Viewer)

Which do you add first?

  • Cereal

    Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Milk

    Votes: 1 12.5%

  • Total voters
    8

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
and I made a huge mess. We didn't have much milk left so I just spilled it all in the bowl without thinking and then went to add cereal to it but I accidentally over filled it with cereal. So people who put milk first, how do you get that perfect ratio of milk and cereal in your bowl. Actually, do you ever get that perfect ratio? I put in the cereal first and from there I can just put in as much milk as I like until it's perfect. Whereas with milk first cereal later, you don't even see how much milk you have in your bowl and the cereal just falls out. You just don't have as much control over it as you do with milk. My cereal today was like 70% cereal and 30% milk when it should be about 55 milk and 45 cereal.

So basically, today I once again realized why cereal first is superior. The other way just doesn't make sense.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I put cereal in first because otherwise the milk splashes around. Kinda like how you put ice before water.
Now I'm trying to figure out if I put ice cubes or water in first O_O
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
milk first is so much better! that way you get to control the amount of milk you want! just dont pour your cereal ten feet above your bowl
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,475
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
See i eat mine drier than you, but i only eat dense cereal like frosted mini wheat or grapenuts or uncooked oatmeal.(except in Korea as the hotel there has only had corn flakes or coco-puffs/ em shudder)
I do put cereal first normally but if i have milk left i just add more cereal :)
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
milk first is so much better! that way you get to control the amount of milk you want! just dont pour your cereal ten feet above your bowl
o.o
revert to calling me unnie, you don't deserve ugly freaking old hag anymore
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
o.o
revert to calling me unnie, you don't deserve ugly freaking old hag anymore
ok this is kinda unrelated but the RM badge on here is really pretty, now I want it too.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread