I used to like Holland but now he just a a liar (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Now, I do not know if that is a true statement (since Maman is also openly gay but I am not sure if she is considered an idol)
From what I've read, she came out in '07 during an interview and as a result was dropped from her company. If that's true... she is a soldier!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I've never been a fan of him. Personally, I feel like he only gets hype because he's gay, and it seems like his entire image is about how gay he is. Him as an artist isn't really my thing.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It is bit pretentious to label yourself that way but i guess it's bit of marketing tactic (to stand out..) which is not best, but also kinda announcing it straightforwardly which is also pretty brave so i give him props for being openly gay idol at least :jisoosmh: I'm not that into his music, but i don't rly have issue with Holland either.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I used to not mind that he does everything im against
[use his sexuality for fame]
[im gay btw before you get butt hurt]

he now made a status on twitter stating he is the first gay idol


1. he is not
Marshall bang is the first openly gay idol

2. he isnt if you include idols who are gay who arent out


so now i cant respect him at all tbh

for someone who wants to represent gay people
he ignoring the truth that there is gay idols
cause this statement means there is no current gay idols
and that is not the truth

at least Marshall songs are actually good just saying
​
Not even Marshall Bang is the first gay idol, Maman/ Magolpy is who came out in 2006 I believe.





 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: yeji and JJbaker
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
But I agree about Holland being a liar and claiming that he's the first.
You can't claim to be first at something when you aren't even the first.
Thank-you, He should know as a idol the truth is important and making out you are something you are not doesnt work anymore
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank-you, He should know as a idol the truth is important and making out you are something you are not doesnt work anymore
That is true and also like you said in the OP that he's not really a good role model when he is flaunting his sexuality in his MV's.
We need someone who will represent LGBTQ in a positive light.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: JJbaker and yeji
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh, and I also noticed that it's usually straight fan girls who like him. Not that there's anything wrong with that but with Marshal Bang and Maman/Magolpy, there is a wider variety of people who like them because they are more talented, they represent LGBTQ in the right way and imo have much better music.
@JJbaker
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: JJbaker and yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Oh, and I also noticed that it's usually straight fan girls who like him. Not that there's anything wrong with that but with Marshal Bang and Maman/Magolpy, there is a wider variety of people who like them because they are more talented, they represent LGBTQ in the right way and imo have much better music.
@JJbaker
it a lot of girls who wany a gay best friend and none of them like his music cause I never see anyone promote him as artist
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yoohyeon and yeji
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
it a lot of girls who wany a gay best friend and none of them like his music cause I never see anyone promote him as artist
That is true. I don't think many people are actually a fan of his music, I think they are just supporting him or like him because he's gay, which again is definitely not a bad thing. He could do with all the support he can get but I think he should tone down the sexualized parts and tell more of a story with struggles of LGBTQ instead.

It doesn't matter if you're the first or second or Third or whatever, as long as you can portray it in a positive light.

For example, MAMAN's Obvious Story is a great MV to represent LGBTQ:


But unfortunately she's not been active since 2015.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
My problem is his face :llama_shook: No thank you
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i agree
but i dont mind someone not fitting my visual standard if they can sing..
boo from seventeen i.e
:haylul: There’ll be no trace of him in a year or two anyway
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
:haylul: There’ll be no trace of him in a year or two anyway
This is sooooooooooo true
I dont even give it a year if im honnest i wont be surprised with a idol debuting as openly gay with the push of the west atm
be a smart move for a small company

1. Harsisu first transgender kpop artist active since 2001
2. Lady a girl group debuted with 4 trans members disbanding in 2007
3. Maman First openly gay kpop idol debuting in 2007
4. Hanbit trans kpop idol disbanded in 2016
5. Hansol asexual artist from topp dogg left topp dogg in 2017 and now in a dance crew
6. D.I.P 2 of the members are dating seungho and B.nish and the leader hyeongseob is bisexual
they are sooooo cute
09254f4d1b60b59d001b7e2a27337e6a84a4849bv2_hq.jpg d3ae5dacea919f2e8817339283f9d083f9236500v2_hq.jpg images (1).jpg
7. Cha sevin openly transgender idol debutted in 2016
8. Marshall bang being on show me the money being friends with CL
9. oh and holland...

Im just saying i wont be shocked if even produce 101 the girl group will have a openly gay member in it as gay females is norm accepted more
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread