I wanna punch Kai.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
DGVHJJK
I ACTUALLY SCREAMED

NO MORE KINDERGARTEN KISS
UNOFFICIALLY TOGETHER FINALLY AMD WE HAVE 2-3 EPISODES MORE I AM CRI
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ENG SUBS TOMORROW!!!
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
BITHC I AM SENDING YOU TWO MY DENTIST'S BILL
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
WHY ARE YOU TWO MAKING ME FEEL THINGS TOO???
wow Earth is a visual
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
why is the storyline for the only het couple so plain and boring smh
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Best part is that After this series, Earth will finally no longer have to third wheel Tay-New couple at GMMTV shows and events!!! No more TayNewEarth! It's gonna be WhiteEarth from now on :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Can't believe I am talking to myself in this thread.. if only people in my real life watched this show or even 2Moons2 :bigcatcry:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her

Dammit couldn't dumb and dumber enter the room 5 minutes later :pikagun:
Me at Two and Bone:
38238
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread