I want a kpop girlgroup like this (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want a kpop girlgroup like Keyakizaka46...

There are plenty of boygroups that have this me against the world or rebellious concept... but not many if any girlgroups
There also isn't any kpop girlgroups that will go WILD on stage. There are good performers of course and groups that are amazing live... but I don't know a girlgroup that will go on stage dance like there is no tomarrow, scream and shout their lungs out and leave you breathless...

Keyakizaka is just that... They don't have the kpop finesse. They aren't ultra synchronized... They don't have perfect vocals... but they have that wildness and passion and energy in them that I LOVE. They don't hold back. They bring emotions to the table and strong ones!

If I could have that no holding back energy that Keyakizaka has, combined with the kpop vocals... That group would 100% become my ult group.

If you can't really understand what I am talking about... This performance from Keyakizaka is the type of performance I love and would wish girlgroups in kpop had...
If you can't be bothered to watch the whole performance, my favorite part starts at about 2:35 into the video!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
They are amazing! I also love this from them too!
Kuroi Hitsuji is such an amazing song! Techi did such a good job with the acting in this MV too!

I can't wait for their next single as well!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Kuroi Hitsuji is such an amazing song! Techi did such a good job with the acting in this MV too!

I can't wait for their next single as well!
I don't know too much about them, all I know is that I have now watched 2 performances by them and been blown away both times.
I already like them better than AKB48.
It would be amazing if a GG like this was in K-pop too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I don't know too much about them, all I know is that I have now watched 2 performances by them and been blown away both times.
I already like them better than AKB48.
It would be amazing if a GG like this was in K-pop too.
I like them a lot more than AKB too... AKB is past their prime, while Keyaki is just at the beginning of it!

Their center is honestly such a powerful center! Techi has been the center for every single one of their singles and she has done an AMAZING job with it. (I think she was either 14 or 15 when they debuted)

This is one of my favorite songs


 
  • Love
Reactions: Yoohyeon
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I like them a lot more than AKB too... AKB is past their prime, while Keyaki is just at the beginning of it!

Their center is honestly such a powerful center! Techi has been the center for every single one of their singles and she has done an AMAZING job with it. (I think she was either 14 or 15 when they debuted)

This is one of my favorite songs


Wow! I'm impressed.
You know, I have been thinking about when I was stanning AKB48 about 3 years ago now and how I have missed them, but the reason why I haven't gone back stanning them is because they just haven't done it for me anymore.
But now, when I see Keyisaka46, it has reminded me why I loved these types of groups in the first place.
I want to know more about them and Stan them like I did with AKB. Do they still have a similar system to AKB? I do know that they are a rival to AKB.

Is there any official thread of this group at all?
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Wow! I'm impressed.
You know, I have been thinking about when I was stanning AKB48 about 3 years ago now and how I have missed them, but the reason why I haven't gone back stanning them is because they just haven't done it for me anymore.
But now, when I see Keyisaka46, it has reminded me why I loved these types of groups in the first place.
I want to know more about them and Stan them like I did with AKB. Do they still have a similar system to AKB? I do know that they are a rival to AKB.

Is there any official thread of this group at all?
They are a part of the rival brand of AKB48, the sakamichi series or the 46 groups. Nogizaka46 was the first one and Keyakizaka is the 1st sister group to nogizaka46.

They currently just had their 2nd generation added to the group. (Well there was also Hiragana Keyakizaka at one point, but Hiragana Keyaki was made into a seperate group Hinatazaka46 recently.... ) so yeah, they have the same system as AKB48!

I don't think they have a thread on this site! If you want to get into them, this site has a REALLY big collection of subbed content!

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread