Performance I Want A Time Machine To Go To This Concert (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,473
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I Want A Time Machine To Go To This Concert


@RandAlThor you're the only kpop millionaire I know. Can you fund this enterprise?

@Drew_B wanna go? Maybe we can catch FX debut.

I do not have that much money...

Just single and stuff paid off.

Still waiting for my power ball win :)

now if i can win soon ill buy some agencies and fix that izone problem :)
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I do not have that much money...

Just single and stuff paid off.

Still waiting for my power ball win :)

now if i can win soon ill buy some agencies and fix that izone problem :)
Damnit.

I thought you were like that guy from Contact.

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,063
Reactions Received
52,948
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,610
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Id go back n sneak into this smh if i could:


The only time-travel i wish existed was this:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
This gives me serious 00s vibes even the text looks of those old performances of the late 90s. I had forgotten Hara and Jiyoung weren't in Kara since the beginning...
This song is off their debut album. I recommend checking it out if you like 90s r&b. It's my favorite album in kpop.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I Want A Time Machine To Go To This Concert


@RandAlThor you're the only kpop millionaire I know. Can you fund this enterprise?

@Drew_B wanna go? Maybe we can catch FX debut.

Oh my god! 2007 Kara! Fucking Queens! So adorable!

2000s South Korea is magical. Just like 1980s Japan and 1990s Hong Kong.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread