I want this for RV's next comeback concept (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,803
Reactions Received
93,587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
191,343
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think they tried it with OOTN and crashed and burned.
SNSD could not make classy work and they were the most popular girl group on the planet.
Izone is rocking that style and also not selling strong.

I am sure i will love it but i loved zim and umpah umpah.
The question is will Korea embrace it....
Remains to be seen but i have many doubts. heck they picked a average LMR over a epic rock ballad. that even the main dude said he had never heard a better version of including the original.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think they tried it with OOTN and crashed and burned.
SNSD could not make classy work and they were the most popular girl group on the planet.
Izone is rocking that style and also not selling strong.

I am sure i will love it but i loved zim and umpah umpah.
The question is will Korea embrace it....
Remains to be seen but i have many doubts. heck they picked a average LMR over a epic rock ballad. that even the main dude said he had never heard a better version of including the original.
Koreans have such a bad taste lately, they don't deserve the velvet side.
:umjicry:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would love that. I am just unsure how well recieved it would be
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread