- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I want to eat Woozi.
I want to have a nibble on his fingers. I want to suck on them and to bite them and to enjoy the taste of them.
I want to have a go at his ears. Just very lightly snack on them, barely hard enough to leave marks if even that. I want to hear him enjoy me biting his ears.
I want to lick Woozi's legs. I want to bite his thighs and his ankles. I want to see him quiver from the feeling.
I want to eat Woozi whole. Every part of him. I want to taste it all.
From the top of his head, to the soles of his feet.
My tongue and teeth yearn to explore every single part of him.
And most of all in the midst of all this... I'm not gonna allow @dokyeomon to have a taste!
I want to have a nibble on his fingers. I want to suck on them and to bite them and to enjoy the taste of them.
I want to have a go at his ears. Just very lightly snack on them, barely hard enough to leave marks if even that. I want to hear him enjoy me biting his ears.
I want to lick Woozi's legs. I want to bite his thighs and his ankles. I want to see him quiver from the feeling.
I want to eat Woozi whole. Every part of him. I want to taste it all.
From the top of his head, to the soles of his feet.
My tongue and teeth yearn to explore every single part of him.
And most of all in the midst of all this... I'm not gonna allow @dokyeomon to have a taste!