18+ I want to tickle Woozi (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I want to tickle Woozi

but not just that
I want to strip him naked and stare at his glory
I want to see him kneel in silence

I would tie him up on a bed
legs and hands to each corner

Just loose enough to let him squirm
but tight enough to not let him move away

I want to tickle his thighs
just next to his cock but not quite on it
JUUUST near enough to tease

to make him squirm and plead, to beg
To make him laugh out loud
to beg for me to stop without really meaning it

To see him writhe in both laughter and arousal
to try to get me to touch him "down there"
So I can ask him to tell me what "down there" means

I want to tickle Woozi
almost as much as I want to bite Kai


36197


​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jungkook

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread