I wasn't religious actually, but I experienced a divine revelation not that long ago. I used to think it was bullshit. (4 Viewers)

Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
However 14 days ago I was walking through the mall. I didn't feel that good that day. As I was walking through the mall I stumbled on a manual. The manual read: "Haha, play with me, and hear me out. I will look after you my child". Suddenly I felt a soft breeze come over me. Out of nowhere somebody seemed to whisper in my ear "Hi Hajima, I'm lonely, are you lonely?". I gasped. There was nobody there? Was I losing my mind? "Hug me Hajima, I will be your friend. I will look out for you. Nobody cares, but I do" I turned around and saw this
hqdefault.jpg

Capture.PNG




All my frustratration and grievances faded away. Finally someone truly loved me, for me.
1a8qy1.jpg



I took many versions of my savior home with me, hang some them on my wall to remind myself he looks over me. He will make all the bad things go away, guide me and watch over me. I read his manual daily and felt relieved he would reward me, for he is all powerful, and really cares.
vie5r7wohvv31.png





He will punish all the bad men, and those who've wronged the world for he is just. He is merciful, and he rewards those who are deserving.
images.png




But to my horror, I realized that those most deserving to him were richer, and better looking. He was even sharing bed with them!!
4A789C243D1303463574668247040_SW_WEBM_145374411657088639d0bb8.webm.jpg

:pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun::pikagun:


How could he betray me? Did he abonden me?! I have always been a faithful, and loyal servant to him. Living to his manual and word. pretty people didn't give a fuck. Banking they didn't give a fuck. It was the devil's work! Demons and shit! Beware the mark of the beast!
SlHZroZzOG.png



They would live in paradise on Earth, but they will burn in the afterlife. I will rot on earth, and get rewarded in the afterlife. Cause I am such a good person, and he loves me unconditionally.
6446464644774.PNG
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I always knew elmo had some kind of powerful pull to me.
Now I know why.

This made my day, thanks for that!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread