I will riot.... (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
If I don't get main rapper Jennie Kim this comeback.......

:pandafightL::pandafightR:




You have been warned, YG......... :pikagun:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And whilst here.... A small throwback

:pikahappy:​
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I totally agree with you. The song Ddu-Du Ddu-Du is one of my favorites because of her rapping ability.

I don't think we need to worry about that because it seems like every group that has a rapper is given rap lines in their music.

Unless YG actually screws up somehow. But that's still no excuse because they've had 2 years to prepare and release a new album so it would not make sense to leave her out as a rapper.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For real though. I miss hearing Jennie rap in their songs :pepecry2:
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I totally agree with you. The song Ddu-Du Ddu-Du is one of my favorites because of her rapping ability.

I don't think we need to worry about that because it seems like every group that has a rapper is given rap lines in their music.

Unless YG actually screws up somehow. But that's still no excuse because they've had 2 years to prepare and release a new album so it would not make sense to leave her out as a rapper.

I've seen Blackpink twice and both times Jennie slayed her rap in DDDD.

For me, a Blackpink song isn't complete without a Jennie rap. But then, I will be the first to admit that, in Blackpink, I am most interested in Jennie.
I don't even make an attempt to hide my simping for her :jenniesmug:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Jennie is missed.

Her rapping was so good!
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread