Appreciation I Wish Gayoon Did More Solo Work (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I Wish Gayoon Did More Solo Work


I often forget to mention her when asked who my favorite vocals are in kpop.

She slips my mind a lot but god.


Her voice.

I'm in love.


And good god she's pretty.


Here's a duet with BEAST's Jun-Hyung.





And here's my favorite soloist song in kpop.

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I miss her :umjicry:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
ikr

I like this song from her



We'll never see her singing again probably though.
She has some trauma because of some mistakes on a solo live stage.

Also she's from a rich gangnam family, so she really can keep doing supporting characters on movies only and be fine.

Maybe we'll see Sohyun singing again some day at least.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jichuus and Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread