I Would Like Somi's Birthday If She Just Sang It Straight (2 Viewers)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I Would Like Somi's Birthday If She Just Sang It Straight


I know with the Black Label YG coverage it's sort of expected that they incorporate the trademark swag and girl crush.

But I gotta be honest.

I love the just straight pop song vocal parts of Birthday so much more than the song as a whole.


I listen to it and I keep thinking... God... If only she just would of done it straight.

I love her vocal parts....

Those parts where she sings bubblegum smooth and high

Ahhhh... So great.

But hate when it switches into chanting and spoken word and that damn beat drop.


Like god I want Somi without the swag.

I think she fits that soooo much better.

Perhaps I'm alone in this?


 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I would have liked it better if she'd chosen a different song
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
That beat drop ruins everything. The two halves of the song do not complement each other at all, and it's the same ol' style we've come to expect from Teddy- there's nothing to separate one performer from the rest now, they're interchangeable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread