Tourney Ice Cream Cake vs Peek-A-Boo - R2 Red Velvet Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    19
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ice Cream Cake :sj_weary:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
One of hardest choices, I got into Red Velvet cause of ICC, but Peek A Boo is probably most recent song from them I have fallen in love with (I didnt care about it that much when it came out, but got obsessed later on)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread