- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
This comeback has done it
Kun has stepped onto the podium already occupied by Kai and Woozi.
There is no other choice.
He left me with no other choice.
He is too mesmerizing, too stunning, so beautiful inside and out.
There isn't a single thing about him I don't adore.
Kun is perfection
He is a man
He is an angel
He is human
He is.... everything and more
and I love that about him. How could I not?
I don't understand how people are able to look at him and not see the.... perfection that he is.
I cannot get over him. HOW is he THIS BEAUTIFUL!
HOW!
I love him I love him I love him I LOVE HIM!
Kun has stepped onto the podium already occupied by Kai and Woozi.
There is no other choice.
He left me with no other choice.
He is too mesmerizing, too stunning, so beautiful inside and out.
There isn't a single thing about him I don't adore.
Kun is perfection
He is a man
He is an angel
He is human
He is.... everything and more
and I love that about him. How could I not?
I don't understand how people are able to look at him and not see the.... perfection that he is.
I cannot get over him. HOW is he THIS BEAUTIFUL!
HOW!
I love him I love him I love him I LOVE HIM!