idk how to feel about that day (personal, just sharing thoughts) (2 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so xmas and new year's eve were/will not be nice for me, then my bday will come pretty soon too and idk...... I will try to make it something nice and I hope it will be a nice time and everything... but to turn 27 with things being like this? I am not too happy with some stuff. I will try to change it again ofc, make myself and my life better...but it would be nice if some good things that I wish for happened.... I could really use some positive events, it would give me energy for sure..... I will try while hoping for the best, that this time will be new and fresh and different.....I should see which way things will go pretty soon I guess

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
totally get what you are saying.
Maybe do a vc with people on discord on nee years. That would be pretty fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kodoku

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Some years are better than others. It's natural to feel this way, and we all understand it. I'm hoping the next year is filled with many good memories and experiences for you, you deserve it ❤
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread