idols/groups you associate me with πŸ‘ (1 Viewer)

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Beep beep I'm a sheep πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
A.C.E, ghost9, xdinary heroes

previously also sf9

Even more previously skz

:cat:

Edit: oh it said idols too

JUNGWON
 

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
All great and accurate choices :queen:

I'm happy you said Ghost9, not many people recognize me as their number one stan :jenniecry:
I haven't seen anyone else talk abt them on kps:sicacry:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,132
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Am I missing a joke here or do you just think of ToppDogg every time we interact :lisalaugh:

WHICH YOU SHOULD BTW :jisoono:
asflkvabdvl i was going for ✨ originality ✨
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread