Idols who are 100% vanilla in your opinion [18+][Beginning is OK, later on gets VERY 18+] (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
oh my fucking god I CHOKED on my lemonade
... I don't even want to think about that lol
hahahahha, you know she does! Hyuna is like the perfect example of a female dom (aka a Domme or femdom) in Kpop!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hahahahha, you know she does! Hyuna is like the perfect example of a female dom (aka a Domme or femdom) in Kpop!
that's the truth though, I won't deny it
she's so perfect my queen
:maheart:

I think I'm blinded i nmy love for hyuna lol
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
that's the truth though, I won't deny it
she's so perfect my queen
:maheart:

I think I'm blinded i nmy love for hyuna lol
Just one look at the way she acts around him makes it so obvious! It is adorable honestly!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just one look at the way she acts around him makes it so obvious! It is adorable honestly!
they are the perfect couple omg
I so called it, I literally called it, I should've made some bets smh, I would've gotten good money from my stubborn af friends that said 1) they weren't dating and 2) even if they were, cube denied it, and 3) they would'nt go against cube lol

the two people who told me they wouldn't go against cube refused to talk about the matter ever again
:llama_laugh:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
they are the perfect couple omg
I so called it, I literally called it, I should've made some bets smh, I would've gotten good money from my stubborn af friends that said 1) they weren't dating and 2) even if they were, cube denied it, and 3) they would'nt go against cube lol

the two people who told me they wouldn't go against cube refused to talk about the matter ever again
:llama_laugh:
That satisfying moment when you are right!

They were honestly barely even hiding it even before they revealed it!
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That satisfying moment when you are right!

They were honestly barely even hiding it even before they revealed it!
I know, it was so obvious and so freaking cute they were my otp and legit still are
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I know, it was so obvious and so freaking cute they were my otp and legit still are
Hyojong loks at Hyuna with such puppy eyes and it seems like he would obey her without question!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
wait is this only for boys? and can a girl be top then? girls don't have dicks? :pepeslippy:
Girls can have strap-ons! But with 2 girls yeah, the top vs bottom doesn't really work.
The lesbian equivalent of a "bottom" is probably a pillow princess
I'll let the old lesbians explain:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
The lesbian equivalent of a "bottom" is probably a pillow princess
I'll let the old lesbians explain:
Only pillow princess applies to gay couples and straight couples aswell...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Only pillow princess applies to gay couples and straight couples aswell...
I didn't know straights used it too 😂

It probably originated with lesbians though and made its way into being used by straight people.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I didn't know straights used it too 😂

It probably originated with lesbians though and made its way into being used by straight people.
SOunds likely. Bcs the concept the word is for exists in all type of relationships!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SOunds likely. Bcs the concept the word is for exists in all type of relationships!
kind of like ass eating

gays had always done it and straights were awakened to it when they featured it on Girls 😂
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
kind of like ass eating

gays had always done it and straights were awakened to it when they featured it on Girls 😂
There are some good ideas that need to be shared around!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:pepeslippy: cough on topic though,

Taeyang has endless Stamina, but hes totally vanilla (though Dom) and only does it on missionary.
Daesung looks like vanilla but who knows what kind of kinky stuff hes into in bedroom. GD looks like hes kinky, but hes vanilla sub and just wants to get taken care off.

All of BP are sweet and innocent :pepecry1:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
wait is this only for boys? and can a girl be top then? girls don't have dicks? :pepeslippy:
don't worry, mini ruined me yesterday and she felt the same way
18486
DONT EXPOSE ME NO STOP
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread