Idols who are under the wrong company (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
And I don't mean wrong company as in bad company... I mean wrong company as in that their style, personality and so on are exactly what the other company likes!

Stray Kids Jisung - He might be rapper, but his vocals are amazing. He also has the SM style visuals somehow.
Blackpink Jisoo - She is a JYP girl if I ever saw one
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Amber, Yoona, Rosé=JYP
I could honestly see Jisoo in SM or JYP
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
And I don't mean wrong company as in bad company... I mean wrong company as in that their style, personality and so on are exactly what the other company likes!

Stray Kids Jisung - He might be rapper, but his vocals are amazing. He also has the SM style visuals somehow.
Blackpink Jisoo - She is a JYP girl if I ever saw one
Amber, Yoona, Rosé=JYP
I could honestly see Jisoo in SM or JYP
Dara i think yg style don't fit her maybe jyp or sm
amber jyp more
Amber, Yoona, Rosé=JYP
I could honestly see Jisoo in SM or JYP
i think jisoo fits sm more. she has the visuals.
i dont think jyp would have ever debuted amber and still kept her as a tomboy cause despite the popular belief that sm is super strict, theyre actually the most risk-taking company. jyp does seem to allow more freedom but overall theyre a very "safe" ent with just going with whatever has worked for them.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin should be under my company :pepecry1:gimme Jimin BigHit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread