18+ Idols who I want to bite pt.2 (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I wanted to make this thread but then I saw I had already made it a few months ago.... And then I said fuck it and I am making it again!
bcs well... this list has changed a bit!

1. Chanyeol - His ears are made to be bitten
2. Kai - He just HAS to be bitten. Like... just to see how he would react!
3. Chaeyeon - I wanna hear her giggle over it
4. Ten - I mean... he is literally the most hoe kpop idol around. And I wonder if biting him would shut up his snark for a bit!
5. Jeno - I want to see him face scrunched up from it. It would look adorable af. Not to even mention the SOUNDS he would make!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Chanyeol - His ears are made to be bitten
Ten - I mean... he is literally the most hoe kpop idol around. And I wonder if biting him would shut up his snark for a bit!
Jeno - I want to see him face scrunched up from it. It would look adorable af. Not to even mention the SOUNDS he would make!
I can relate for these. I can relate the most for Chanyeol, though.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
good list
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread