- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
So this is a bit difficult on first glance, but it isn't THAT difficult.
Essentially... a member of your ult group is going to join another group for 2 comeback! Which group would you like them to join and why?
I would love to see WayV's Ten in Red Velvet! For one, bcs I need more mixed groups and two... Just IMAGINE Ten slaying it in Psycho!
Essentially... a member of your ult group is going to join another group for 2 comeback! Which group would you like them to join and why?
I would love to see WayV's Ten in Red Velvet! For one, bcs I need more mixed groups and two... Just IMAGINE Ten slaying it in Psycho!